Lost photos on Pentax: How to restore them?
Pentax digital camera is the most popular in the world of digital cameras. It is most elegant experience to capture real live images of your life. It is enabled with brilliant features when it comes to perfection in photography. Its simple user friendly applications make it demanding for professional photographers as well as for the general users. However, at times you may experience a major problem related to loss of stored photos and images on Pentax camera. The matter becomes graver if you have bulk of images stored in it that becomes inaccessible for use.
Actually loss of images is one of the major drawbacks in any digital cameras that need to be resolved. If you have a stored back up, there is not much to worry about. But when there is no back up, it is quite disturbing issue. There are various reasons that are responsible directly or indirectly with the loss of image files. Some of them are illustrated as below:
- corruption caused by virus attack
- sudden loss of power
- Unintentionally deleting the stored image files.
- formatting the memory card
- Storage media file system corruption.
Any one of the above causes directly leads to loss of images with the error message indicating “inaccessible file format”. If you experience such a problem in your camera, there is an easy solution for you as you can restore photo on Pentax now using Pentax photo recovery software. It is found that the image files stored on your digital camera might be hidden in some other folder thus making it inaccessible. It is advised not to capture images any further as it may overwrite the existing files thus replacing the stored images permanently. The most easy and best way to restore picture on Pentax camera is by using the above mentioned tool.
Features of Pentax photo recovery software are:
- Repair .PEF video file is easy
- The software is designed to recover lost photos in quick, simple and easy manner without any hassle.
- It is capable of recovering lost, corrupted, damaged or deleted photos from corrupted or damaged memory card.
- the recovery tool supports all the raw images file extensions and the file formats which include jpeg, png, ppm, jfif, pbm, pns, mpo, jps, pnm, exif, pgm, bmp, gif, jpg, etc.
- There is no loss of data while recovering the image files.
- Recover Penatx inaccessible and corrupted video is possible
The above features make this software perfect in order to restore lost picture on Pentax. The demo version of the software is available online and can be downloaded for fixing the above errors. It is also easy to make .PEF recovery